THIS IS ONE SHELL OF A BUILDING! Located in the Downtown Historical District, this building offers over 10,000 sqft of straight up potential! As a bonus, this building has 2800 sqft of parking lot PLUS 2132 sqft of garage/storage space in the back. Building has been structurally updated and a new TPO roof with guttering has been completed. The building was constructed in 1898 for William Krenke, his brother Otto, and his sons who operated a livery stable at the building. The business continued here until 1927. The second floor was a meeting hall space and in 1916 became a roller rink. The upper floor was later used as Woodman Hall. The first floor and basement levels later served a variety of automotive uses through the 1940s, including the local Buick and Pontiac dealership. In 1946 the Indiana Gas & Water Company occupied the building. By 1978 Goff Refrigeration Company occupied the basement and first floors. The second floor appears to have been used for storage. The brick building with its pressed metal cornice, cast iron storefront pilasters, and limestone date plaque is a contributing structure in the Bedford Courthouse Square Historic District. Property sold subject to preservation covenants held by Historic Landmarks Foundation of Indiana, Inc. It's your chance to own of piece of Downtown Bedford!
Listing Agent: BLAINE PARKER Courtesy of: Keach & Grove The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data exchange (“IDX”) program of the Indiana Regional MLS®. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 25th May, 2022 9:41 AM (UTC)